Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of this website (www.booksforall.in) referred to as “Site” is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and BFA – Books For All Trust referred to as “BFA” are superseded and of no force or effect.
- BFA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified. You should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without authorization from BFA. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license by BFA to use any item displayed
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio-video without written permission of BFA. BFA neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with BFA.
- The website and the information, names, images, pictures, trademarks regarding or relating to BFA are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, BFA excludes all liability for any loss or damages including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website, whether in contract or in negligence.
- BFA does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in the website will be: uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
- All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) is and shall remain the property of BFA or its third-party licensors.
- BFA reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. BFA who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of BFA or a third party.
- .Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. BFA reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the Website at its own discretion.
- The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. BFA reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
- BFA takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and BFA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- BFA may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, BFA is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.