“To ignite the Flame of Knowledge and Nurture talent of children in Schools in underprivileged localities”
- Encourage children to read and to express themselves fearlessly.
- Nudge them to discover the world around them through story books and find joy in reading.
- Expose children to new ideas and concepts though volunteer engagement, workshops and programs by NGOs and Corporates. Increase their knowledge and general awareness.
- Help children discover their talents through art, craft, music and dance and various other activities in the Library cum Creativity Centres. Give them a platform to express themselves creatively.
- Instill confidence, discipline and good values.
- Guide children towards a better future.
- Sponsor education of bright children to change the course of their lives.
- Encourage volunteerism particularly in young people.
“Igniting the flame, Nurturing education for the underprivileged”